Saturday 13 September 2014

OVerheard Overhead More Forward than Right Here. Cheryl Penn and Chance,.

1
2 guards
NOW!
5 o’clock on top of a
 container
GO!
Port
side
men on the bridge
on my count
17, 16,15

she had left already.

2
INTERRUPTION
a heroic effort
don’t decide who lives or dies
YOU! you started a war
you don’t know how to end.
the heart of the heart is no longer possible
I choose
survival by proof -
a Legacy spirits on.

3
so
what now?
you confide
decide
Unearth your own peace.

4
meantime
my tears freeze
and the light dies.
? belongs
to all of us.

5
He smothered him -
no one saw that coming.

I have been patient
I need to go.
Do we know for sure?
dont spend your residuals running solutions
throw the penguins over the wall
a lost hemisphere?

6
tonight
you will never see your world coming apart
in
a
line
of
fire.
Full watch
all day
the time to prepare
is over - we’re
harvested
one by one.

7
through
the finger mist
knife sharpened campfire
just look at me
trust me. 
the violin taught you
to focus
mistake on the bridge
its been 2 days
do you think
they’re coming?
Raven Frown.
sun on other worlds rise
lights flicker
caught in a moon beam
the engines
begin again
Is anyone there?

8
gloom shadows
smoldering gather
knock the fire with
wet leaves
a power saw starts
pliers
sparklers
undone zips.
is one of those for me?
I’m still deciding.
I keep wanting to
apologize - you don’t have to - we’re good.
WHAT??
annoyance brings on a project - always.

9
I’m not doing a project,
I’m keeping us alive.
Wait!
We’re Good
We’re Good
No internal access please
defenses are down.

10
We are
We’re Good.
they do it on purpose
you know
wild nuts
and onions
we must hunt.

11
defending is no
defense against hunger
don’t stay out after dark.

12
I’ll just be tracking
We’re Not Good.
Where are you going?
What makes you think
I’m a janitor            - these woods
go alone
and you’re dead -
or worse.
3 bullets until you think of
SOMETHING
enhanced
we talk though the
air
the waves
are you there?

13
we came down
so gracefully
a slow dive
of flickering lights.
Unshaven
but can you hear me?
What are the containment codes
you’re not going to believe this
but I see
your reflection in
opaque glass frames
unframed.

14
We were betrayed
by force
you know
my mom voted for her.
I wont leave you here
we’re still floating
after all this trouble
did you think I wouldn’t be back?

15
Torch light
burning bright
a man on top of the stairs
blue pipes yellow warning
more heat signals
mix and match
nothing from Audrey.
(around the compound
like
quick silver molecules).


16
Report!
Do you hear me?
Can you cut access?
I have to tell Kate to move
NOW!
MOVE!
Hollow cheeks in green lights
backfire
window fall
TAC Team with Choppers
Connection lost
we’re also leaving now.

17
START THE ENGINES
I’ll paint the bridge.
A car pulls up
with two men down
crimson seep
fain a breath
lonely tears stay with me
stay with me
stay with me
ok - STAY WITH ME
the void
the dark
the fall.
Is it all worth it?

18
I can hear the pumps
where
there are others.
the flickering
its getting stronger.
marks on the rocks
no joke
the best part?
quiet for a second
or longer
prefer forever.

19
The tracks are too perfect
Miles.
Run!
chop chop
blue eyes stare
into green
the raven warrior.

20
how’s the air in here?
the apartments?
I’m still breathing -
Manually.
I hear a car in the drive
way
His?
Central cooling exchange
oysters
move the people
to cool pastures
while I monitor
10%’s -
they’re on the rise and taking over
to higher camps.

21
whispers
dead miles
they don’t care what we saw
more passages
less bridges
on your knees
cut the binding,
help her
if she dies
he dies

22
rest in peace
that’s us
there’s a pressure door
game over!
Please would be nice!
Orange and Red lights
monitoring
do you read?
Go ahead
its good to hear your voice
you’re too stubborn to
die/live/be-not/be.

23
Mess Halls,
fires in our eyes
its backwards,
blocked
its all trickling out.

24
gather
and consent
to the jumble
my chair is shiny
and leaves rise in
unexpected breezes.

25
I cant just leave them
battling to breathe.
Station by station
torch light
unknown wires
hey -
the chancellors right
to feel
you know me
push together or die.

26
Her name is Trace
why do you think
I can do this?
she was on the bridge when
it left
you
did this to here
and there
you’ll have to fix her
spin a word
its stranger than that
like
something was jamming their waves
pulling their drives
rendering them unable.

27
static
the ark is not there
can you hear me?
pull the yellow wire
the hunters are back.
Raven watches
he slices
evil man.
How do you know?
I just know.

28
don’t waste your time
don’t mistake her
for someone who cares
the static got to her dawn.
her sun
can no longer shine.

29
Do this.
I need this.
Fine
the car pulls in
I’d better switch off
I’m not that guy
good.
She’s getting worse
no air in her passages
its not shrapnel
its trauma.
Is it true you created
a list of children?

30.
pressure
a small tube
bone masks
leather coats
feel
WAIT
the ship is still free falling
the locks are closed
by the way
I gave you
an order.

31
we could have slept beyond
this
a wise man said, I
 need to learn when not to listen.
A wise man?
Thank you.
What now?
She’s Hot
septic
her blood is poisoned
its how we train them
to be warriors.

32
the weight on top
is bearable to bear
but she left immediately
red jacket
torch light
did that help?
there are always casualties.

33
steel fridges
reflect
glass lids
hand wave
cosmic kick
fire steam
black scars
you should have breached the perimeter
prepare to -
HOLD THAT ORDER
I have a connection
and
you’re being recorded tell them who you are tell them who you are did you get that?


34
10.32
10.36.46
back lit screens
the penguins are on course
can we engage?
Red Crimea
Green Lights
Brown Eyes
Traitor smile.

35
A handle to hot to hold
talk softly
the near-dead
hear just whispers.
Abby?
Wake up
let me hold you
back to life.
the fur was warm
where his body lay.

36
the leaves are listening there 
is someone overhead?
still she runs through the forest 
alive with blue and oysters.
Can you hear me?
Words on the floor while They run
  tripped up
downside up
supervised motion only
for playbacks at half speed.


No comments:

Post a Comment