Friday 20 February 2015

Dorothy Orange - Cheryl Penn and Chance - Aleatory Poetry

Dorothy Orange

I thought that it meant
I don’t know what
Dorothy Orange -
That I would stay away?
What happens if ?
captures your spirit
and we’re lost
again and again
under Red Chinese lanterns
glowing Umber
swaying in a strange breeze
tumbling vigilantes
drowning in depthless
puddles at zebra crossings
looking over her shoulder
at too many yesterdays.

I thought that it meant
I don’t know what
Dorothy Orange -
That I would stay away?

May I come in?
The final starts at 9
Don’t go to the bottom
snapshots
lost in the past
moments needing protection
from fading forevers.

Can you replace me
a double shift
I’ve done your laundry
since you’re 6
Back off
eat your breakfast.
The music at present sped up
the worlds first
hydro magnetic energy is powering up but the trains
are
so
s
l
o
w
on orange grids designed by me.


When did you do this?
why?
There’s something
you’re
not
telling
me
you always look down
when I ask
Tell ME!
I need the truth.
I NEED to know.

it will hurt you
the genetics
was why
they ran away
over and over
at 7 every morning.

He wouldn’t look at me
but a point
continually
over my shoulder
he wouldn’t speak
except
in mon-o
syllables
never remembering

even
my
name.

Welcome Dorothy Orange
to the dark corridors
of home
your eyes will adjust
its better that way
as you face
your own cadaver.
Orange yesterdays
60 seconds to impact
this is not as I imagined
it would be
you had such potential
such fierce intelligence
NO!
 - you only contacted me
through your averted assistants.


Your childhood
had to be sacrificed
for something greater
have your hands
started to
twitch
Dorothy Orange?
a hyper occasion
of genetics
beginning at your age.

The greatest inheritance
I can give you
the ability to stay alive
in perpetual sunlight
on burnt orange corner cafes
classic inbox
looking at the world
and
imagining
it
better.

change is not a slogan
its persistence
and holograms
hopes and dreams, but not today.
Music choice
The Blue Danube
I thought it was your duty
to save me?

Exciting news?
no,
stainless steel corridors
someone elses project I interrupted?
All thumbs
The cat had an orange knot
did you key in my birthday?


We’re a giant business you know
restoring investor confidence
did you have an
Orange breakup?


Plausible deniability
what was he thinking??
Did no-one declare him incompetent?
He needed you
to make
his choices clear
WHAT’s THE ONE THING?
THE ONE THING?

He wanted all the files
as I descended the steps
ghosts of 10 years
I went to Brazil
on a merry-g-round
the model thing was exhausting
as we watched boats
crash bridges
it was always
The Question.
It was always complicated
     I have to go.

There’s something on the corner
it wasnt his fault
the blue prints
with electrical eyes
Progress on orange
stepping stones
the difference is
no one will
miss you
missing
secret stations.

Same train
EVERY morning
a secret station
Cell phone on silent
     Hey -
         Can I see you?
The music tumbled down
familiar pathways
spontaneous outreach
the robot turned red-orange.
Its market day
can we salvage
the ground rules?

Stop humming
venom extraction
and don’t tell me I look
amazing
The light is in my eyes
and
its tears you’re touching,
not water
f
a
l
l
s


He WAS an electrical grid
splendid ice-cream
rummaged whispers

have you been following me?
going no-where
just watching 
transcribed brick walls
and spiders
weaving stones.

Just once a day,
some days
every day
to make sure
they drink from the orange cup
of primordial pain
an oral exam
for Oxford.
(the music was appropriate)
     Vangelis?


I was sent away
I tried to forget everything
including you
we were both dumped
pebbles crossing a river
skipping
like empty briefcases
spandex extra terrestrials
eventually
everything will be alright?
H G wells and the Invisible Man
     ask them
THEY dropped
separate orange coins.

I wanted them all to see me
but no-one did
he drowned in the first
hydro-magnetic power
surge.
The image became
just data
and the city
died
just
a
digital
realm.

On opening the cupboards
in a digital realm
beware of
flying suits and
breaking stories.
Its just DogTown, Boys.
Direct Nerve System Interface.

Re-directed trains
on empty platforms
petri dishes
of completed downloads
a deal
with foreign powers
elimination of existence
from Rembrandts tomb.

There’s something else
I cannot be replicated
replicated
replicated
I have destroyed
My Boy
nothing in this world
to protect
what I have created
(Bach?)
A containment team
dressed by Zhang Xu
in orange???

The symphony was
magnetic
Do you need me?
I need you.

I had a friend once
it didn’t work out

yeah,
me too.


Radio Active Isotopes
Amazing what one can do
In a bedroom.
Are you still going to Oxford
he never made it to human trials.
I thought
it would be easier
this way -
time to let it go?


share the victory
a shot at something great
while opening large handled
glass doors
April 29th
I need an access code
transfer the list
what did she want
on the orange river
the next move?

Remember me?
(Planet Suite).

 a defining moment
you’re wrong
  we’re moving forward
with or without you
are you onboard?
music gathering momentum,
spilling over costly books
chaos knocked on doors
the future
lies in
Well Wells
and diagnostic tests.
You had it ALL THIS TIME?

 There’s no reason we
shouldn’t be together
make an orange choice
between two domes
crime scenes
while the Other
climbed into a manufactured suit
and desired
the cut of
transmission lines.
Nebula’s?
Repeat Planet Suite
(and ask Holst)?

Rod said
Rhythm Girl
Is this enough -
Jumper cables
and Praying Mantis
you know you need me - don’t hang up!  

Two years
everyone out
it was decided to fight
the best (?) way they could
my question
can I count on you?
It’s a Word War out there
Semantics shot to pieces
on chaotic wave lengths -
will the scholar-ships
still hold?


you phoned your father
and he wanted
to spend
some
time alone
with
(her/them/him/she/HER)
She?


 No disrespect!
MAKE TIME!
She reminds me of Dorothy
without red shoes
and yellow brick roads
its bright orange beauty
and
We would have liked
everything to change
the few last transcripts
but
no one can feel sorry
     - Dorothy -
I feel everyone has a right to know.


Dorothy Orange
we were so SPECTACULAR
on supersonic skateboards.
Come my beauty, rise,
though your underbelly
lies exposed.
Vodka anyone?
We’re on our way to Mars
flying clockwork pieces
(Not Orange).


No comments:

Post a Comment